Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PT Barnum Cannonized - Papal Bull

PT BarnumThe Pope has recently received a proposal to declare PT Barnum as a Saint. PT Barnum has many followers - especially in the US.
This was revealed when the original draft of Honest Abe’s speech was discovered under the Bush & Bush podium (more on that later).

Honest Abe made a stirring speech and said “that this nation, under our Patron Saint PT Barnum, shall have a new birth of freedom - and that government of the White people, by the White people, for the White people, shall not perish from the earth.”

Subsequently, some devious Black Supremist historians (in a conspiracy with The Red Indians) re-wrote the speech. They removed PT Barnum and inserted God. They also went ahead and removed the three most important words, white, white and white.

This changed history. Over the next 100 years, the Blacks slowly subverted the American Constitution, gained voting rights, admission into schools and colleges, could live in cities, own property - in short, completely subvert the American way of life.

So much so, their life expectancy has also increased.

I think similar acts of vandalism has been perpetrated by the Blacks and Red Indians in the case of Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson and Emma Lazarus (given below). President George Bush has agreed to support my efforts - and I can call the American Marines any time I want. My sternous efforts to uncover such acts continue.

“I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!” declared Patrick Henry. Enslaved Blacks and all the Red Indians marked for genocide - conspired and claimed that Patrick Henry had included them in this declaration.

Jefferson, (except when he was dining alone), wrote that all White men are created equal’, in case of the Declaration of Independence. they removed the word White.

Emma Lazarus said …

Give me your tired, your poor whites,
Your huddled white masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched white refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the white homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp for these whites beside the golden door.

Wrong Date ... Both Should Read As 1775I think the rest of us, (the browns, yellows and blacks) are dismissive of these crimes. It is clear to all those who matter (the whites, who else) that this was never meant to be. We the devious (browns, blacks and yellows) are ignorant, backward and don’t understand these truths - and are subverting the natural order of the Whites.

Some may call it hypocrisy, but I think it is unfair - to the hypocrites. These ‘great men’ did not forget to add these important words.

Honest mistake? Wrong!

It is all one big Black Supremist conspiracy - with the Red Indians. Al Qaeda also seems to have joined this conspiracy. Await updates.

© with respective copyright holders. Copyright details embedded in the links.










No comments: